Friday, February 10, 2012

Tasting: Multiplicity


Multiplicity: Second from right



Name: Le Lapin Multiplicity
Variety: Petite Sirah, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Refosco
Region: Paso Robles, CA
Country: USA
Year: Non-vintage
Price: $6.95

Winery Review: Multiplicity is a blend of grapes that rabbit ridge is keeping under wraps for now. The nose is black cherry, blackberry, a little plum and some spice, with a touch of forest floor. The palate is full of fruit and spice, with flavors of black cherry and a slight cranberry note. Nice firm tannins and a medium finish.
 
My Review: The wine smelled strongly of fruit to me. I could not pick out which fruits, but very fruity. They flavor was so overpowering that I really could taste too much to put into words. I could not pick out one flavor to describe. It definitely kept my tongue interested. It did have a spicy finish though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment